1. After cleaning, ventilate in a cool and dry place naturally. Do not expose it to the sun or bake in a high temperature to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. Non-professional labor rubber shoes should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, salts and other chemicals to prevent corrosion and degumming.
3. The force should be gentle and even when cleaning. Do not brush vigorously to avoid disconnection or brush off the pattern and decorative parts of the shoe body.
4. Avoid contact with sharp objects to prevent scratches.
5, for white canvas (such as cloth shoes), do not contact with carbon ink and other difficult to clean items. After cleaning this color of canvas, you can apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then dry it to prevent discoloration. It is best and most convenient to find two white clean tissue papers covered with it, and torn off after drying to prevent discoloration (otherwise the white cloth will turn yellow). This method has multiple scientific basis.
6. If there are any minor problems such as broken wires, dropped wires, or loose decorative parts, they should be repaired in time. To extend its life.
7. Canvas shoes should be cleaned regularly to prevent mold and odor. But do n’t use a washing machine. Some people think that canvas is resistant to folding, and the price is low, too lazy to wash by hand. As everyone knows, the decorative cloth pieces of the shoe body are different, and it is easy to fall off and fade when washed in a washing machine.